Characteristics of an Abstract Class
- Abstract Class contains only declaration of the method’s signature, they can’t define the implementation.
- Abstraction classes are defined using the keyword abstract .
- Abstract Class is not possible to implement multiple inheritance.
- PHP 5 has introduces abstract classes and methods.
- Classes defined as abstract , can not be instantiated )
The latest version of PHP, PHP 7 is a major release of PHP programming language and is touted to be a revolution in the way web applications can be developed and delivered for mobile to enterprises and the cloud. This release is considered to be the most important change for PHP after the release of PHP 5 in 2004.
July 9, 2016 at 9:36 pm | PHP | 5 comments