Characteristics of an Abstract Class
- Abstract Class contains only declaration of the method’s signature, they can’t define the implementation.
- Abstraction classes are defined using the keyword abstract .
- Abstract Class is not possible to implement multiple inheritance.
- PHP 5 has introduces abstract classes and methods.
- Classes defined as abstract , can not be instantiated )
The latest version of PHP, PHP 7 is a major release of PHP programming language and is touted to be a revolution in the way web applications can be developed and delivered for mobile to enterprises and the cloud. This release is considered to be the most important change for PHP after the release of PHP 5 in 2004.
July 9, 2016 at 9:36 pm | PHP | 4 comments
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, which is the most widely used language on Web to develop web pages.
HTML was created by Berners-Lee in late 1991 but “HTML 2.0” was the first standard HTML specification which was published in 1995. HTML 4.01 was a major version of HTML and it was published in late 1999. Though HTML 4.01 version is widely used but currently we are having HTML-5 version which is an extension to HTML 4.01, and this version was published in 2012.
July 7, 2016 at 11:57 pm | HTML | No comment